Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce creative visual materials for promotions of the networks, which include magazine/newspaper ads, trade show exhibit graphics, media kits, brochures, direct mail, and corporate identity materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, layout and format art to meet required specifications
- Follow Creative departments set standards and guidelines
- Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- This description is not all inclusive, and may include other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant work experience. Preferred majors include BFA or diplomas concentrated in areas of Graphic design or Communication design
- Two to three years experience in graphic/communication design field
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office applications
- Web or animation design is a plus
- Strong technical and artistic design abilities a must – portfolio required
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with Marketing team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.